Friday, September 2, 2011

Shane Warne: Elizabeth Hurley and I Are in Love

Love does a body good – especially for Aussie cricket star Shane Warne whose relationship with Elizabeth Hurley has given him an extra sparkle.

Asked on Australian radio 3AW if he was in love, he replied: "Yeah, I am," adding, "and I think that probably gives off a radiant glow, too."

Warne, 41, told radio host Neil Mitchell, "Being in love with someone is a wonderful feeling. I am in love with her. We are going really well. It's easy with each other. Together we make a pretty good partnership."

But he isn't quite ready to talk marriage with Hurley, 46, who was divorced from husband Arun Nayer in June, quite yet.

"If I've got some sort of news I'll be more than happy to share it with you," he said.

Warne, who was also discussing his Australian children's charity, says emotion aside, he's also in top physical condition, having recently lost some weight.

Said the athlete: "I'm fitter than I've ever been."

No comments:

Post a Comment