Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Madonna Makes Cringeworthy Spoof Hydrangea Apology (VIDEO)



The 53-year-old singer was caught on camera during a press conference at the Venice Film Festival muttering "I absolutely loathe hydrangeas", after being presented with a bouquet of the offending flowers.

Madonna has now made a video in which she appears cradling a bunch of hydrangeas, shot in sepia, old-fashioned silent movie style, with the words of an apparent apology flashing up at the bottom of the screen.

Madonna writes: "You have no idea how many nights I have lost thinking I hurt you.

"Words cannot express how sorry I am. To think I may have caused you pain. My heart is going to burst with sadness, I need to know in time you may forgive me.

"If I could take back my words I would, but I can't, so what am I left with?"

The music then stops and Madonna appears to shout into the camera as the words appear reading: "I'm left with the fact I still hate hydrangeas! And I will always hate them!

"It's a free country! So f*** you I like roses!!"

The W.E. director then stamps on the hydrangeas and storms off.

WATCH:

No comments:

Post a Comment