Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Taylor Swift Drops By 'YouTube Presents' (VIDEO)


Taylor Swift is always updating her YouTube account, so it makes sense that she would drop by the video sharing site's offices for a special "YouTube Presents" interview.

Swift stopped by the Mountain View, Calif., YouTube and Google offices for a Q & A session that ended up being cute, in-depth and everything a Swift fan could hope for.

“I am really in it," she said when asked -- via a fan's YouTube post -- about how emotional she gets when performing on stage. "I go through a roller coaster, since there are songs about people who have been in my life and some aren’t in my life anymore.”

Swift, who is in the middle of her Speak Now tour, is known for busting out a rap or two, and talked about how she decides which songs to cover during her shows.

“I go online and just kind of Google what people - what famous musicians are from a certain area, and I just pick my favorites,” she said about how she chooses which songs to cover, including Eminem's "Lose Yourself."

And, since it's YouTube, Swift revealed what's currently her favorite video: lion cubs hugging their trainer.

For more of Swift's interview -- it's over 40 minutes -- check out the video above.


No comments:

Post a Comment