Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Eva Longoria not opposed to Marriage


Eva Longoria does not “oppose” getting married again.
The ‘Desperate Housewives’ actress – who divorced basketball star Tony Parker earlier this year and is now dating Penelope Cruz’s brother Eduardo Cruz – does not “know” if she will wed again, but wouldn’t mind of she was proposed to.
Asked if she would go down the aisle again, she said: “I don’t know, I don’t know. Only God knows that. I’m not opposed to it.
“I just don’t really give it a lot of thought right now. Ask a woman after divorce if she’s gonna get married, you won’t get an honest answer.”
However, if a boyfriend were to propose, the 36-year-old beauty would not waste time being engaged and would want to marry quickly.
She said: “I never believe in long engagements. People think engagement is another step. It’s not another step.
Eva recently said she felt like she was a “survivor” following her personal struggles and still believes in love.
She said: “I’m a very strong person. Personally I went through a lot, but jumping into my work helped me get through my personal stuff.”

No comments:

Post a Comment