Friday, August 19, 2011

Lady Gaga To Open The 2011 MTV Video Music Awards

Lady Gaga finally revealed the surprise announcement she's been teasing all week, and it's HUGE!
The Judas singer recruited some of her lucky her Little Monsters to take part in the big reveal, and they let the world know Gaga will be opening the 2011 MTV VMAs (via an enormous banner in Times Square), on Thursday night.
“I have a really big announcement, but I thought as usual, instead of me announcing it, I’d let the Little Monsters do it for me,” Gaga revealed to MTV's Sway, before confessing:

“It means the world to me. I just feel really blessed every day. I have the most amazing fans.”
 
Not only is the Lady performing, she’s also nominated for four Moonmen awards including Best Female Video (Born This Way), Best Art Direction (Judas), Best Choreography (Judas) and Best Video with a Message (Born This Way).

The 2011 Video Music Awards will air on August 28 -- question is, how will Lady Gaga top herself this year?

Gaga was also meant to announce the world premiere her new music video for You and I, but the video had already leaked online several days earlier! Check it out below:



No comments:

Post a Comment